Wednesday, September 06, 2006

News from the 10th floor!

Hello my dear loyal readers ( awkward silence)!
I hope that every one's back to school preparations are going fine, as for my self, don't ask, I will tell you right away:

My dorm room is in the freaking 10th floor (note: there are like 4 elevators in the building), what is the problem? IT IS TOO COLD! I like to have the window open 70% of the time, but now I can't do it because it is too windy by my 10th floor window....grrr

I have no idea who my roommates are, for the records, one is Jennifer and the other is Shira, and if anyone can help me determine whether they are suitable just from their name, I would be very grateful, it will reduce a fair amount of my anxiety.

I am getting a meningitis vaccine, it is not required but everyone says NY is where you can get sick if you have never been... Getting sick is not an option when you live in the 10th floor!

Among my classes, I am taking comparative economic systems and introduction to visual art, I want to be an actuary who is comfortable in an exposition...lol

I am too busy to post anything I can be proud of, and I still have too much to do (new classes, possibly new job...) and too little time, I haven't even checked my sitemeter yet, so for all I know I might be talking to myself right now...or am I?

Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh well, you don't have to be so scared in NYC. It's just a crowded town like any other. But good idea fter all to get your vaccinations uptodate. Hope ur insurance covers the costs :-)
Let us know how the visual art class is!
ciao

samsoum said...

Hey, busy is good, at least you're not bored :-)
LOL for the first names question :-).
Both are nice, Jennifer is very common in the US. From wikipidia, Shira seems to be a hebrew name meaning "song" and it is also the name of dish in south india and it sounds good, so nothing to be afraid of :-)

missblogger said...

thanks nfm and samsoum!
the visual arts class starts tomorrw, i ll let u know!