Sunday, August 27, 2006

Good morning town

Hello everyone,
As most of you know, blogging is addictive. Not in a bad way of course ( yeah right...what time is it already?).
Here is another English blog ( this will probably please Tarek), I won't mind writing in other languages, so keep your dictionaries handy.
Here are a few rules you and I will try to stick to.
I will stay anonymous, please, if you know me or think you know me do respect my privacy and do not disclose any info about me ( let's keep the mystery!)
Do not post anonymous comments, I will delete any anonymous comments I find, and if you choose a name, stick with it.
Come back for more..soon!
Take care
------
UPDATE : The blog's title now is Good morning el houma ;) Just trying to sound more like myself :P

10 comments:

missblogger said...

>Tarek: Thanks!
>bidules: I didn't notice that "others" can't comment, I fixed it! Thanks!

seif said...

oh shit!
another english blog!

Z Y E D said...

est tu pour ou contre l'anonymat? tu te le permets et tu l'interdit aux autres ?
hlél 3lina 7ram 3likom? ;)

missblogger said...

>seif:lol
>zyed: I don't mind anonymous people, I just get irritated by those who post comments signed by "anonymous" I'd rather see a nickname or something...Et puis biensur hlel 3lina 7ram alikom...lol

Emina said...

mar7bé bik :)

missblogger said...

merci emina!

samsoum said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere. I guess from your posts that you're in the US. mar7ba

missblogger said...

w'bik! I am indeed

Anonymous said...

Marhaba bik, and i hope you will enjoying the blogging experience.

Anonymous said...

Agréable surprise
Ton Blog

Bravo